*Please note, the following post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” Disclaimer
I have to admit, I’m not a big TV watcher but I love The Great British Baking Show ! The competitors are always baking something that looks so delicious and tempting to the point where my husband will ask if we have any dessert to eat! For the finale 😩 I made this keto friendly cheesecake so we wouldn’t feel deprived while looking at all the yummy bakes on the show.
This cheesecake has a walnut/pecan crust, and is pretty simple to make. If you have a larger capacity food processor or blender you can use it for making the crust and the filling. I decided to skip the water bath that you would usually bake a cheesecake in because it was too much work 😉. The cheesecake still came out super silky and delicious.
Easy Low-Carb Cheesecake
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup pecans
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (I used Swerve)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 8 oz packages full fat cream cheese cut into smaller pieces
- 1 cup erythritol
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- zest from one lemon
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter the bottom of a 9-in springform pan.
- In a food processor, place the walnuts, pecans, sweetener, and cinnamon. Pulse until finely chopped. With processor running on high, drizzle in the melted butter until well combined and mixture starts to pul slightly away from bowl.
- Press the crust into the bottom of the pan, making sure it's spread as even as possible.
- Bake crust for 12-15 minutes
- Remove crust from oven and allow to cool slightly while making the filling for the cheesecake
- Wipe out the food processor bowl, or if you have a blender you can use it as well.
- Place inside the processor/blender the cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sweetener, lemon zest and blend until silky smooth about 1-2 mins. Scrape sides of bowl
- Add the heavy whipping cream and process for about 30 seconds more. Scrape sides of bowl again.
- Place the springform pan with the crust on a baking sheet. Pour the filling into the crust
- Bake 45-50 minutes, the center of the cheesecake should be slightly jiggly.
- Turn oven off and open door slightly. Allow cheesecake to cool inside oven, this will preventive top from cracking because of extreme temperature change.
- Once cheesecake has cooled inside oven to where if can be easily handled, place in the refrigerator and chill for at least 2 hours. I placed mine in the freezer to speed up the process because we were too eager to eat it 😋
- Let me know how you liked this recipe if you try it, and please rate it at the bottom of post❤️❤️❤️
Girrrrl! Best cheesecake I have ate in a looking time.baked,and turned out perfect.thank you!!
You made my day Lisa!
This cheesecake is amazing and turned out perfect!!! My husband and kids loved it. I have added this into my recipe box for our favorite recipes we have tried and loved. Thank you for sharing!!!
Thank you Dawn, so glad you and your family like this recipe!!!
Did you use the powdered or the granular sweetner?
You can use either one, I like the confectioners(powdered) kind because it dissolves quicker
I can’t wait to try this. Do you have the nutritional values for this recipe? I might have over-looked it. Thanks
Hi Vickie, the nutritional info is updated now 🙂
Do you know if this would work with coconut milk (the thick part in the can, not the water that you can drain) instead of the 1/3 cup of whipping cream? Can’t wait to make this!
Hi Monika, I would go with the coconut milk instead of the cream. You can use the cream to whip and make a topping for the cheesecake after it is baked. I hope you like the cheesecake ❤️
Hi Ralu, your cheesecake does look super silky and super delicious! ❤