*Please note, the following post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” Disclaimer
Soft and chewy with bursts of chocolate chunks! You can substitute the almond butter for any other nut butter you like. I used Justins Classic Almond Butter and honey to sweeten them. If you choose to use sugar instead of the honey substitute 2/3 cup sugar.
Flourless Almond Butter Cookies
- 1 Cup Creamy Almond Butter I like Justins but you can use any type you like
- 1/2 Cup Honey or 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 Egg Large
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chunks or Chips Semi-Sweet
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick silicone mat
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chunks in a medium bowl and mix well using electric mixer. Add the chocolate chunks and incorporate well
- Scoop dough into balls ( I use a dough scoop or spoon) and place onto baking sheet
- Bake approx 10 mins or until cookies are set, keep in mind that cookies might feel like they are still raw but will set once cooled
- Enjoy and please don't forget to rate recipe if you love them !
Where is the nutritional information ?
Hi Teri, it should be bottom of recipe now, had to update plugin
Love these cookies, but this time when I pulled it up on Pinterest the ingredients and notes never came up. Please Help!
Hello Larry, recipe is back online. So sorry about that!
So sorry Larry, the recipe is back up
thank you for putting it back up!
These are easy and have an amzing taste
I love these cookies! They sound so easy and look so tasty!! Love your cakestand! I have one with a black ribbon. I was excited to think I could change it out but I think that’s a project! Have a great weekend,
Great idea you’ve given me about the ribbon!!! Thank you, these are easy and yummy 😋
Just this morning I thought about making my own almond butter. The cookies look very lovely 🙂 good job!
Thank you! Never made my own nut butter, but I’m sure it’s delicious 😋
That’s one of my favorite nutbutters to bake with! These look really good!
Thank you Rebekkah!