*Please note, the following post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” Disclaimer
Soft and chewy with bursts of chocolate chunks! You can substitute the almond butter for any other nut butter you like. I used Justins Classic Almond Butter and honey to sweeten them. If you choose to use sugar instead of the honey substitute 2/3 cup sugar.
Flourless Almond Butter Cookies
- 1 Cup Creamy Almond Butter I like Justins but you can use any type you like
- 1/2 Cup Honey or 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 Egg Large
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chunks or Chips Semi-Sweet
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick silicone mat
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chunks in a medium bowl and mix well using electric mixer. Add the chocolate chunks and incorporate well
- Scoop dough into balls ( I use a dough scoop or spoon) and place onto baking sheet
- Bake approx 10 mins or until cookies are set, keep in mind that cookies might feel like they are still raw but will set once cooled
- Enjoy and please don't forget to rate recipe if you love them !