*Please note, the following post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” Disclaimer
Just a little bomb dropping for fall. These little balls of joy are great for a quick snack/pick-me-up. Adjust the mount of pumpkin spice to your taste.
Pecan Pumpkin Spice Keto Bombs
Autumn is here with these simple yet delicious pumpkin spice keto bombs.
Servings 18 bombs
- 1 1/2 cups pecans
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp nut butter of choice I used almond butter
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp erythritol
- 2 tbsp Cacao Nibs optional
- In a large bowl of a food processor add all the ingredients.
- Process mixture until it starts sticking together, scraping sides occasionally. It should resemble a semi chunky/coarse paste.
- Using cookie scoop divide mixture evenly into 18 bombs, rolling them between your palms.
- Place on parchment lined cookie sheet and chill for about an hour. Keep pecan bombs refrigerated until ready to consume or they will soften when coconut butter comes to room temperature.Enjoy!!!
I altered this recipe from the original Pecan Pie Fat Bombs from https://www.bakerita.com/pecan-pie-fat-bombs/ If you made and love this recipe please rate below and tag your instagram pics to #whollycupcake or @ms.ralu
These low carb pecan pumpkin bombs look and sound like a really healthy low carb low sodium snack! The ingredients are all loaded with so many health benefits! I will definitely have to give these a try!
Thank you for stopping by Lyn 😄
Healthy and tasty 🍽
Thank you Nidhi 😁