Just a little bomb dropping for fall. These little balls of joy are great for a quick snack/pick-me-up. Adjust the mount of pumpkin spice to your taste.
Pecan Pumpkin Spice Keto Bombs
- 1 1/2 cups pecans
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp nut butter of choice I used almond butter
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp erythritol
- 2 tbsp Cacao Nibs optional
- In a large bowl of a food processor add all the ingredients.
- Process mixture until it starts sticking together, scraping sides occasionally. It should resemble a semi chunky/coarse paste.
- Using cookie scoop divide mixture evenly into 18 bombs, rolling them between your palms.
- Place on parchment lined cookie sheet and chill for about an hourEnjoy!!!