*Please note, the following post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” Disclaimer
This recipe might be coming in a little late for Thanksgiving, but cheesecake needs no Holiday! Besides Christmas will be here soon enough….and tomorrow is even closer😋 I mixed and matched two of my favorite cheesecake recipes and came up with this. It’s soooo creamy and full of warming spices, and that sour cream topping has a little surprise inside, orange zest! The pumpkin and orange flavors go wonderfully together in this simple to make dessert. Enjoy!!!❤️
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake with Sour Cream Topping
- 2 cups pecans
- 1 Tbsp erythritol
- 3 Tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 8oz cream cheese packages room temperature
- 1 can(15oz) pumpkin puree unsweetened
- 2 eggs large
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup erythritol
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice (you can start with 1 tbsp and work up depending on how much flavor you want)
Sour Cream Topping
- 2 cups full fat sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp erythritol
- zest from an orange
- 1/2 tsp pure orange oil or extract adjust to liking
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter a 9 inch springform pan
- In a large capacity food processor add the pecans, melted butter, erythritol, and cinnamon. Process until finely chopped and combined.
- Spread the pecan mixture into the bottom the the buttered pan and gently press with your fingers working it a little up the sides of pan.
- Bake crust for 8 minutes, remove from oven and let cool while you make the filling
- Wipe the food processor bowl with a paper towel. Inside place the cream cheese, eggs and yolks and process until well combined scraping bowl sides with a spatula if needed, pumpkin puree, erythritol, vanilla extract and the pumpkin spice mix. Process until very smooth, use a spatula to scrape bowl walls once in a while. I like to taste my filling and adjust the flavorings/sweetness.
- Pour the filling over the crust and bake for 55 mins. In the meantime make the sour cream topping by whisking the sour cream, erythritol, orange zest, and extracts together until smooth.
- When the 55 mins have passed, pour and gently spread the sour cream topping on top of the cheesecake and bake for and additional 7 mins.
- Turn oven off and open door slightly leaving the cheesecake inside the oven to cool(it may take a couple of hours). When cool remove from oven and chill in fridge for up to 24 hrs before serving( I never have the patience to wait that long before I eat it)
This is a delicious looking cheesecake 😍
Your cheesecake looks so good and creamy – a favorite texture for dessert. Might have to make this soon Ralu!
Thank you, please do and let me know how you like it😁
I didn’t have the best experience with erythritol, but the cake looks so very delicious, I may try it with sugar.
Sorry to hear that, it would be delicious w sugar as well