This site contains affiliate links
*Please note, the following post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” Disclaimer
If you have a bowl and a whisk, then you can make these one bowl double chocolate muffins. Full of chocolate flavor, these won’t disappoint. Low-carb, gluten-free, and keto friendly…you’re welcome. Now get baking and let me know how you like them!
Keto Double Chocolate Muffins
- 1 cup almond four
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 3 oz butter melted
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips I use Lily’s
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F, and line a muffin tin
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, erythritol and baking powder, and whisk until combined
- Into the dry ingredients add the vanilla, eggs, heavy whipping cream, and whisk. Mix in the melted butter and chocolate chips
- Spoon or scoop mixture into the lined muffin tin and bake for 20 minutes. Remove muffins to cooling rack
These are the best keto/low carb chocolate muffins I have made! And I’ve tried several.
So glad you like them Pam!
Can these be frozen? This looks like something I might like to make up and pop in the freezer so I can grab and go. 😉
Hi Bonnie, I haven’t tried freezing them
Because they don’t last long enough in my house. You can try and let me know please
I love chocolate muffins! These look so delicious and easy to make ♥
Thank you Natalie, they are !
A guilt free decadence! 🙂
For sure! Thank You