*Please note, the following post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” Disclaimer
I love anything citrusy. Desserts made with citrus to me are light and bright. This bundt cake is quick to whip up ( you only need one bowl!), and you can have it for breakfast with a cup of coffee or tea ( as well as anytime of the day if you please.) Enjoy this one, it’s a keeper!
Keto Orange Chocolate Drizzle Bundt Cake (Low-carb, GF)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate chips I use Lily’s
- 1-2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter a 9 in bundt cake pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat the butter and erythritol until fluffy, approx 1 minute.
- Add eggs one at a time to the butter mixture and incorporate using an electric hand mixer. Add the vanilla extract, orange extract and orange zest and mix.
- Add the almond flour, and baking powder to the butter mixture and mix until well incorporated.
- Spoon mixture into the greased bundt pan and level with a spatula. Bake for 30 mins or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Place bundt pan on a cooling rack and allow to cool approx 10 minutes. Using a butter knife gently loosen cake around the edges and around inside ring. Gently invert cake onto cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate chips and heavy cream in a microwave safe dish in 10 second intervals until shiny and completely melted. Spoon into a small ziplock back, cut corner off and drizzle over the bundt care.
- Allow chocolate to cool and enjoy!