*Please note, the following post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” Disclaimer
These Garlic Bread Muffins are sooooo good, you won’t miss the traditional garlic bread. I had made some clam chowder for dinner and wanted a little something something to go with it. I found this recipe on AlldayIdreamaboutfood, printed it out and got to work ( not too much though 😉.). I love recipes where you just throw everything in a food processor and voila! I altered the recipe just a bit because of a mistake I made…(see below.) You can either make recipe as posted or you can find original recipe if you click link above to the website.
Don’t these look amazing? They have the prefect amount garlic, cheese, and parsley. I had them the next day for lunch with some of my homemade beef broth, and they tasted just as delicious, if not more so. Just pop in the micro for about 30 seconds and re-enjoy.
I admit, I didn’t read the whole recipe thoroughly and I threw all the ingredients in the food processor. I put both cheeses in, and ended up sprinkling some extra mozzarella on top and did not cover it like recipe states ( I think that’s to get the cheesy center) but nevertheless they came out great.
Garlic Bread Muffins ( GF, Keto, Low Carb)
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup full fat sour cream
- 4 eggs large
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups shredded extra sharp cheddar
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- 4 oz shredded mozzarella and extra for sprinkling
- sea salt for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a 12 cup muffin pan.
- Combine the butter an half the minced garlic in a small bowl and mix
- In a large food processor, combine sour cream, eggs, remaining garlic, and salt. Process until well combined.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, cheeses, and parsley and process until smooth.
- Divide the batter evenly between the muffin wells. Using a teaspoon make a small indentation in the top of each muffin and drizzle small amount of the garlic butter on each muffin. Sprinkle each with mozzarella and sea salt.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes until golden brown. Remove to cooling rack until edible temperature, whatever that might be for you and enjoy!!!
What do I line the muffin tins with?
You can use muffin/cupcake liners
I so enjoy your site and your recipes. Would you please consider adding a print option so we can enjoy your recipes a little more easily. Thank you.
Hi Rose, thank you so much for visiting. What do you mean by print option?
I loved this the first time I made it using brown sugar but tonight I made it with Stevia not realizing that the ratios are so different. A word to the wise, if using a substitute use a LOT less. We had to throw the whole thing away!
These look so good! Cheese and garlic, i’m in!
Thank You Angela!
I love garlic bread 💕🍽love your idea!!!
Love all the cheese and the garlic. I don’t use almond flour a lot except for in combination with another flour. They look delicious Ralu 🙂
Thank you Judith! They are very tasty. The almond flour is very mild
I make savory muffins every now and then, but so far didn’t use any garlic in them. Yours look so good and I love the idea! Will definitely keep it in mind for next time!
Thank you Ronit