*Please note, the following post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” Disclaimer
If you’re looking for a protein packed, dairy-free breakfast( or lunch/dinner), try this quick frittata. It re-heats beautifully the next day.
Spinach, Mushroom, and Bacon Frittata
- 8 eggs large
- 8 slices bacon chopped
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 425F
- In a cast iron or oven safe skillet, place bacon. Turn heat on stovetop to medium and cook until slightly browned
- Add mushrooms and continue cooking about 5 minutes
- Add the spinach leaves and cook until slightly wilted about 2 mins.
- In a medium bowl add the eggs along with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and smoked paprika. Beat lightly
- Pour egg mixture over the bacon and vegetables.
- Continue cooking on the stovetop for about 45 seconds until edges start to solidify.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool slightly and enjoy!!!