*Please note, the following post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” Disclaimer
You’ve got digestive issues? Eat this! Crispy and totally delicious. Fennel is well known to help with
- Bone Health. Due to the calcium content, fennel can help maintain bone strength and health. …
- Improves Skin Health. …
- Lowers Blood Pressure. …
- Aids Digestion. …
- Increases Satiety. …
- Improves Colic. …
- Helps Prevent Cancer. …
- Decreases Risk of Heart Disease.
Basically a miracle plant right? If only eating it would make me thin and rich…..oh well, at least it will help with the bloating.
Fennel and Tomato Salad
- 1 bulbs fennel very thinly sliced or shaved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 3 springs fresh dill chopped
- 2 tbsp parmesan(optional) shaved
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- in a small jar or bowl combine all the dressing ingredients and shake or whisk until well homogenized. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- In a medium bowl place the sliced fennel bulb, add the dressing and toss. Let stand for about 5-10 minutes.
- To the fennel bulb add the halved cherry tomatoes, fresh dill, and parmesan, toss again and enjoy!
[ratingwidget_toprated type=”pages” created_in=”all_time” direction=”ltr” max_items=”10″ min_votes=”1″ order=”DESC” order_by=”avgrate”]