*Please note, the following post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” Disclaimer
Yes, I will brag that my kids are the kind of kids that ask for Brussels sprouts, and why shouldn’t they? If done properly they can be a delicious addition to your meals. For this recipe I tossed the Brussels sprouts in turmeric and garam masala to give them a nice mild flavor and warmth.
Curried Brussels Sprouts
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts washed and cut in half
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Tbsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 Tbsp garam masala
- Preheat oven to 375F, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl toss all ingredients well to combine and (this might sound weird) taste the seasoning off your fingers and adjust if you need more.
- Make sure you wash your hands first before mixing again 😁
- Bake for about 30 mins until sprouts are tender but still crunchy.