*Please note, the following post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” Disclaimer
Moist and full of flavor with only 2g of net carbs, these blueberry muffins are what you need when the craving hits, or you just need a quick breakfast.
Keto Blueberry Lemon Muffins
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup Xylitol
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 eggs large
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- zest from 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 12 muffin pan
- In a large bowl whisk the almond flour, xylitol, and baking powder
- Add the melted buttermilk,vanilla extract, eggs, and lemon zest and continue whisking until well incorporated and smooth.
- Fold the blueberries into the batter
- Pour batter into the lined muffin pans filling them 3/4 full
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
- Cool on a cooling rack andEnjoy!!!