Yes, another fennel salad, because I like it that much! This one is super simple, very tasty, GF and low-carb. It’s delicious the next day, I had some with cold salmon that I had leftover and it was very filling. The hint of saltiness from the olives goes great with the crunch and slight sweetness from the fennel bulb. Let me know how you like this one ❤❤❤
Fennel & Olive Salad
- 2 bulbs fennel medium sized
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 lemon juice only
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh dill chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Finley slice or shave the fennel bulbs and place in a medium bowl
- Add to the bowl the rest of the ingredients except olives and dill
- Toss the salad until fennel is mixed in well with the oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add the olives and fresh dill and give it one more toss, adjust seasoning as needed.